• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective nokia

posted by toca1989 on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    you can put in your nokia n8 ... the size is correct ... it´s not hard to put in the cellphone ... it protects the back, so, you can buy a screen to protect the front .. in iphone, for example, there are some models that is impossible to pu...
    Cons:
    it protect your cellphone, but scratch very easy ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by toca1989 on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    strong quality ... protect the screen, so, no scratches ... you will find a good cleaning cloth ... well made ... it´s only for nokia n8, the format is correct ...
    Cons:
    don´t have nothing to complain ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great protection film

posted by toca1989 on 08/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -- Very good because protects the front and the back of the cellphone against scratches; -- fit very well; -- the bright of the film doesn´t affect the bright of the cellphone;
    Cons:
    -- if you want a perfect install, it´s difficulty, because it´s hard to stay without bubbles; but it is possible;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish Nylon Cable Ties

posted by toca1989 on 07/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -- the velcro is strong and you can put a lot of cables together with no problem; -- multiple colors in the package; mine package has 8 different types of colors; -- the quality of the material i...
    Cons:
    -- it is not very cheap, so you can´t put in all your cables for example, and it is not very small, if you put in small ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional Laptop Bag

Pros:
    -- my laptop has 15.4' and it fits very well; i dont have problems with it; -- it protects your laptop from scratches, for example, but it won´t protect your laptop if you drop it from big distances; -- nice color, it is a good type of black, th...
    Cons:
    -- it is not a reeeal anti shock, i think it is anti scratches, it is a better name for the product; -- it is not neoprene;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths

Pros:
    -- 6 itens inside the package (mine was two yellow, two blue and two pink); -- i don´t have problems with the colors, i don´t think so the colors are strange; -- the itens are packaged separately in a small zip package, and they are package...
    Cons:
    -- i think a problem of the is they lose their abilities pretty quick, but for the price it is good;
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Aluminum Pill

Pros:
    -- you can use it like a keychain; -- it is not heavy; -- it is very easy to open and close, no problem with this; -- water resistant;
    Cons:
    -- you can´t choose the color; -- it is not very big, you can´t put a lot of things; the hole is not very big too;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mario Jibbitz

Pros:
    -- it is very cool, and you will receive ten itens in your home, sou you can give some for your friends; -- the quality of material is good and i don´t have problems to install it in the crocs; it is easy; -- the quality of the printer is very good too;
    Cons:
    -- when i bought, i thought that the package was a mix between the two types of mario, but it was only one,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

Pros:
    -- it works with iphone 4, it can charge without problems; and it can charge a lot of other devices; -- it is not very big; smaller than others usb adapters; -- it is very cheap because it can be used with a lot of things and will help a lot;
    Cons:
    -- it works with 1000mA, so it is better to see if you eletronic product accept this power; there are some products that can be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector for iPhone 2G

Pros:
    -- the quality of the protector is excellent... you buy this and you will receive two protectors in you home; -- to install it is easy because you have a "tutorial" in the protector, what you have to fix first and second;
    Cons:
    -- if you want a perfect screen protector, without bubbles, it is difficult.. but not impossible, you can try -- you cant remov...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections