• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is what you are looking for

posted by tomy984 on 09/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    works with my 16gb micro sd ok, has a blue status led (on = idle, flickering = working), has a very clever way of inserting microsd (into usb plug), all in all good idea and good manufacturing. Very tiny
    Cons:
    is mabye little slow (bot not uncommon to usb card reader), doesn't include a lanyard (but there is a hole provided for that)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great charger

posted by tomy984 on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very small, has status led, can take bunch of batteries, construction seems solid, slide mechanism seems solid, has normal pcb (bunch of analog electronics on it, where only resistors are smd)(sorry I'm not an expert, but I suppose it can easily be repaired...
    Cons:
    appears that it doesn't have polarity check. I think I've maybe accidentally inserted my samsung battery wrong (for some reason...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good idea, but with flaws

posted by tomy984 on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the idea is great. you can use it as reading light (two light sources for better illumination(no shadows), you can clip it on the book, it can stand by itself on a desk, you can clip it somewhere else..very flexible , can be bent for easier transportation....
    Cons:
    inner workings are terrible, no pcbs (except for the led itself) , just bunch of tiny tiny wires floating in the air. seems fra...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful for the price

posted by tomy984 on 06/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ok, its cheap (you cant get anything this good for the price in europe (croatia),It fits really well for my nokia e65 cell phone, it sticks good to the windshield (dont know if that will last - I remove it when don't use it so I suppose it will last longer)...
    Cons:
    ok, the first thing is the cell phone cradle - It's quality is not so good, you have to be gentle with it, I recommend that you...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little light

posted by tomy984 on 11/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very good build (feels indestructible) - reasonabl bright light (especially with 14500 battery inside) - considering emmiter and size - will work without flickering AFTER MOD (read on) - suprisingly small - has glowing ring (so you can find it in dark)
    Cons:
    - tail switch very badly designed (can cause flickering) - can get hot (but that's normal)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections