• Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WORKS ON ITOUCH 3G!

posted by tonyc6400 on 01/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This product has a Built-in shirt clip that easily slips out of the body - i guess you can glue it in tight, easily clips on your pocket, book, backpack and more It does have a nice elgant and compact design and feel for maximum comfort and accuracy The f...
    Cons:
    The top part does come off easily and needs to be glued back on again - The price is a bit high - BUT..... there you go!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    neat little things

posted by tonyc6400 on 09/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    these are supposed to be key rings - but they make really nice pendants when you take the axe off the chain part! - They are fairly weighty and not at all flimsy feeling - they are nice really ! -
    Cons:
    I can't really see many cons about this item - time will tell how strong they are - (or are not!!) - but we will see -
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good clear magnification

posted by tonyc6400 on 09/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I actually like this little gadget a lot - I find that the magnification at x45 is particularly good for looking at jewelery - especially stones - and feint 'carats' markings -
    Cons:
    I can only suggest that the light is not needed really and just seems to be an extra bit that gets in the way - I'm, sure it's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    - Good card - cheap enough! -

posted by tonyc6400 on 09/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Comes with all that you would need except for the firmware! SD card reader, case, and lanyard! - it would be difficult to find anything like this for this price, very good for gifts! I bought 3 this time! -
    Cons:
    - the delivery time was too long really - it was in stock , but on my account it said that they were pending the suppliers for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant little tool

posted by tonyc6400 on 07/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this seems to be an excellent little tool - mainly to have on your key-ring or in your pocket - at least somewhere handy so that you can find the key-hole of your car door or the key-hole of the door to your house - etcetera! - five hundred characters is a ...
    Cons:
    I guess the price could be cheaper - I would have bought more if the price had been somewhat cheaper ! - I hope that I have aci...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    do the job

posted by tonyc6400 on 06/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    certainly good for keeping a spare set in your guitar case - they can help you out in a bind - so you won't get stuck with egg on your face - five hundred characters is difficult to achieve at the best of times!... - the price is the best thing about thes...
    Cons:
    they are a little flimsy and need some taking care of so as not to break them too soon apart from that I think that they are go...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THIN BUT RESISTANT

posted by tonyc6400 on 04/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very resistant thread - better quality than the cheapest variety - fairly cheap price -
    Cons:
    it is the thin variety and one cannot rely on the colours that will be sent - some discoulouration (bleeding colours) on one of...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections