• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    saves cutting cables

posted by toploader999 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to save me cutting the cable on my nunchuck and boy am I glad I did, it saved me destroying a perfectly good nunchuck before finding out its not really what I wanted to do I decided to take another route, without this board I would have a nunc...
    Cons:
    A little costly for what it is, but at the end of the day it saved me money and time so worth it for me, I will be keeping this...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good solid joystick

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good response and returns nicely to centre, solid construction, the board even comes with mounting holes, so that's a plus pins marked well and clear, had this up and running in seconds, does just what I need, will be ordering more of theses in the near future
    Cons:
    Could do with the pins on the back, but that's just for the application I need so not really a problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy item

Pros:
    Good little device, I have been caught out a few times with having the wrong usb cable, this fixes it, just put it on my keyring and forget about it until it's next needed, very small so wont get in the way of my keys
    Cons:
    Not too keen on the elastic cord to attatch it to my keyring, think it needs a little chain so it feels more secure, I am sure ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little device

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A great little device, bought two and can now put my dvd player and ps3 closer to the wall without them hanging over the shelf, very tight bend on these just what was needed, good solid build quality no signal loss at all, saves a lot of space especially if...
    Cons:
    I do not think there are any cons, the price is good, the quality is good and it does the job
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections