• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice watch for fair price.

posted by totito1690 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Big numbers that makes it easy to see. -Really easy to put on, and it adjust perfectly to wrist size. You can stretch it to fit on bigger wrists. -Stylish and can be wear with any clothes, really nice and pretty.
    Cons:
    We only had it for 1 week, so wouldn't know about the durability, but for 4.90 I think it totally worth it. If you have the wr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect and it works great!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It works great and recognize the controllers immediately. -It has a button that you just need to press with the controllers connector button to synchronize them. -Already try it with several games and it work great!
    Cons:
    -The drivers. It wouldn't work in Windows Seven with the drivers that it comes with, but you can easily find the correct driver...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great build, really easy and useful.

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's super easy to charge it. And even if you don't want to charge it with the Hand Crank you can just let it at the sunlight for 15 minutes and you will have light for really long time. -Is small but the light is powerful, that really amazed me, I wouldn'...
    Cons:
    None that I've found out. Just you cannot charge it for more than 15 minutes or it may start to fail, but I don't think that it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, but gosh it was hard to put it on.

Pros:
    It's great and it looks great. It was for my girlfriend who likes this kinds of stuff, and is really nice even to use them as earrings. There is not much to say about the build, since is Surgical Steel, what makes them perfect.
    Cons:
    PLACEMENT And I put it with capitals since we spent almost two hours trying. At the end, I decided to use a Clamp to hold the l...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loved it!

Pros:
    -Silicone build. -Looks like a any other silicon bracelet. -You don't need to take it out in the shower or the pool. -It has time and date. -Looks great! -Two for only $2.64
    Cons:
    It's a lil bit harsh to adjust the time, but you just need something pointed, and when it's done, it's done. Even though is ad...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections