• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It really is 100g

posted by trav1085 on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice, shiny, smooth polished product that I received. Looks like something you would spend quite a bit more on at a science science shop or hobby shop. It is tapered at the top so it's easy to hold, or you could even put it in a little rack for holding the...
    Cons:
    There are no cons for this product. It really is 100 g.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is simply a fantastic product.

posted by trav1085 on 02/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I suck at rolling joints by hand. This machine automates the process so quickly I roll 1/2 g joints no problem with this machine! The build quality is great, all stainless steel except for the vinyl conveyor which is pretty solid- does not seem like it is g...
    Cons:
    No instructions at all with this- for the first couple of weeks I had no idea how to use it so was ready to give it away to a f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cheap for 2GB micro sd

posted by trav1085 on 02/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a genuine product, game in retail packaging and everything. Made in Japan. Worked perfectly fine with my sony camera. I bought this right away when I saw it because the price (lower than it is now, but still it's cheap) is great for a 2GB memory car...
    Cons:
    There are no cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very groovy, baby

posted by trav1085 on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    What can I say, they are rolling papers. Plain and simple, nothing special. No BS! I'm pretty sure they are meant to be a knock off of "Swan" papers cause they say "Feather" on them and have a picture of a bird. I got 5 packages, 50 pape...
    Cons:
    Burns fast- not necessarily a con for tobacco smokers, but you enjoy mother nature's all natural herbal blend smoking mix every...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great card great price!

posted by trav1085 on 10/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great card for my camera! I know it will last for a long time as it is Made In Japan, these are hard to find, especially at the UNBEATABLE price for $7.00 (at the time, it was $7, it is now $6.50 o_O). It is a perfect card very fast no problems using with m...
    Cons:
    I SD adapater for MicroSD (since I do not have a MicroSD camera) is made in China and seems to be of cheap plastic (and it has ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections