• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, good size

posted by tulio150 on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheap way to charge your devices -Can charge ANY USB device -Cha charge 2 devices at once (2x 1.5 amps) -Has 15W (3 amps x 5V) of power so it can supply any need -Good size, easy to plug and remove and still small -Has a stylish rubber tire that makes easy...
    Cons:
    -No cons, i leave it plugged 24/7 on my car -Could have 4.2 amps, instead of 3, so it could charge 2 iPads at the same time -Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good looking -Has buttons for volume, skip songs, pause and answer phone -Works on all bluetooth devices -Great sound quality -Fits on my big head -Works on my LG TV with bluetooth sound output -Can leave iPod in the backpack and go play something -Works w...
    Cons:
    -A little hard to learn how to pair/connect it -No more cons -No more cons -Did I say no more cons?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

Pros:
    -Easy to use, plug on your iPod, tune your car stereo to an empty station and set it to the same frequency -Strong signal -The charger works like an antenna -The remote is great for the driver, especially on the new ipods with touchscreen -Can select any fr...
    Cons:
    -The charger connector is bad, keeps falling from the transmitter -When not in the charger, better keep your ipod fixed or you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very tiny

Pros:
    -USB 2.0 -VERY small -Handles SDHC cards -Plug and play -Transparent, so you can see what card is inside without removing it -Great to keep plugged on the laptop
    Cons:
    -Too small, can easily be lost -The keychain has no pratical use -Seems fragile, i fear of breaking it or its contacts -There a...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very tiny

Pros:
    -USB 2.0 -VERY small -Handles SDHC cards -Plug and play -Transparent, so you can see what card is inside without removing it -Great to keep plugged on the laptop
    Cons:
    -Too small, can easily be lost -The keychain has no pratical use -Seems fragile, i fear of breaking it or its contacts -There a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheaper than an original memory card -Bigger than an original memory card -Works on all my games like an original memory card -Looks like an original memory card I can't imagine why sony limited theirs to 8MB
    Cons:
    -I haven't found one when i bought my PS2 years ago -Made my two previous full memory cards go to the drawer Really, been using...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

Pros:
    I bought this together with an USB car charger, so i put the USB in the charger and the line-out in the AUX-in of my car, so i can listen to my ipod's music on the car while it charges Also, you can let other people control your ipod from the backseat It ca...
    Cons:
    The splitted part could be shorter, but you can wist the wires as well No way to fit 1000 chars of cons here
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections