• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable!!!

posted by tygurl121 on 05/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    2 for $3.15?? i think thats a reallllly good deal! Its fun to play with when you're board. it looks like real beans! (if u get the green one that is)
    Cons:
    I bought two. I got one green one (thank god) and I got one blue one (which is really odd because the peas inside were green) T...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable replicas!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price aint that bad. It looks like the real thing. It has a built in whistle, so its like a rape whistle. The build quality is really good, with secure jump rings.
    Cons:
    After some time, the painted letters (blue/grey/red) begin to rub-off/fade. But it will last for pretty long before it happens,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun stuff!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its magnetic! Fun when you have metal things cuz they stick to you... sometimes when i run my fingers through my hair, my earrings stick to my ring!
    Cons:
    It breaks easily. I dropped it a few times and the outter layer chips off. and finally it just broke in two. :(
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BANKAI!

posted by tygurl121 on 07/17/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought this for my friend. (she loves ichigo) It was adorable and totally appropiate. The lanyard/string the sword figerine was attached to was excellent quality and build. The sword also had some weight to it (it didn't feel like cheap plastic)
    Cons:
    Well, once again I don't know how roughly she handles her phone (I gave her cellphone charms before and they always seem to bre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wii would like to play ;)

Pros:
    "rape whistles" they are EXTREMELY loud. they're adorable! the string the charm is attached to is tough and good quality, excellent build.
    Cons:
    Hey. It's Plastic. But the paint on it is pretty good... It lasts for quite awhile. I bought mine awhile ago, 2/6/2009 and the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute, but I got 12 of the same thing =/

Pros:
    They're adorable! They all came individually wrapped, if you want to gift the items, or resell them.
    Cons:
    okay. so. The light only worked on my older phone, it was a MotorolaL6. It didn't work on my new phone, a LG Dare. =/ it was qu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but pretty

Pros:
    -It was really inexspensive. -Its shiny. -lightweight (although some may think thats a bad thing) - really good for people with small wrists
    Cons:
    if you have a big wrist, it might not fit as well... it was uber light-weight.. i tend to like heavier jewlery. but hey, witht ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's Kawaii ^___^

Pros:
    It's cute and adorable and shiny ^___^ Perhaps a girly knife? Idk, imma girl and i think its sooo adorable lol. it comes with a little loop with a keychain so u can attach stuffs to it (well, i think its also there so the blade won't go all the way around)
    Cons:
    I bought two. The one I had was sorta stiff and didn't open up easily... however it was fixed when i sprayed some WD-40 on it. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections