• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for outdoor

posted by veko960 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great for outdoor and emergency power. its small and you can easily bring it anywhere. the terminal pads are big and easy to solder, also well marked. you can use a lot of different types of butteries to power up the charger.
    Cons:
    its too small and you can loose it easily. hasnt holes for mounting, and its very difficult to mount it in a box or on board. u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by veko960 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap and this is the perfect package for all around use. there is a lot of thermal glue inside it and it gonna last for a long time. i think its silicon based. i use it for the flashlight and not so demanding application.
    Cons:
    its dries so fast. every time you open the tube you have to use a force to remove the dried glue on the top of the tube. i woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    smooth is good for throw

posted by veko960 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a cheap option if you wont to get more throw by replacing your old orange piled reflector. i put the xml t6 inside and nanjg 105c. the reflector came shiny and without scratches.
    Cons:
    it can be cheaper. also there is no the insulation ring between reflector and led. also i had to drill the bigger hole so the r...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for every day use

posted by veko960 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is the best thermal paste for this price. i would't put in on computer hardware because it has a lot of liquid inside and its can short circuit small electronic parts. i use flashlights pills and its doing the job well. the tube with a small cap helps ...
    Cons:
    a lot of liquid inside it. and low thermal conductivity, not recommended for a lap tops, cpu, gpu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for throw

posted by veko960 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its give a focused strong beam. no blinding by spill any more. small, well made, use it for a long distance, and because of dimension and light weight its can be mounted on gun or scope.
    Cons:
    the switch spring is very strong, because of it the tailcap fall apart. i use a little super glue to fix the plastic ring in pl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best i have

posted by veko960 on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is the best flashlight i have so far. its have better throw than the solarforce masterpiece. finis is good, without scratches. i use it for hunt and you can clearly shot at 200+ meters. gtid helps a lot in the dark. modes works ok.
    Cons:
    switch is a little tricky, i have trouble to figure it out how it works. after 20-30 second on high the flashlight go off by it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for modding

posted by veko960 on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its perfect for moding or replacement for old or broken driver. if you know how to solder u can easily add or remove the circuits and manage the output current, one circuits transmit 350mA. I bought 3 drivers one for parts other 2 for flashlight. its have t...
    Cons:
    its small, really small and hard to solder. the springs are too short, and you have to replace it. there is a good placement of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good soldier

Pros:
    good quality of solder wire and a lot of flux inside. low melting temperature. plastic package is also good. in my town the same solder cost 2 times more. you cant go wrong with this one, next time i will order the 3 pack.
    Cons:
    i cant find any, maybe sometime you will have a lot of flux so you will have to burn it out before the solder stick to metal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, posible problem with drivers

Pros:
    -its cheap, you cant find cheaper anywhere -small -well build, plastic looks strong -use generic drivers -you can put it on lap top or pc and forget about it
    Cons:
    work well with generic drivers on xp, i tried a bunch of drivers on win 7 and only blue soleil do the job, but you have to pay ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good torch, but glued body

posted by veko960 on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    good torch, xml t60, deep reflector, great heat sinking. come with the little silicone thermal paste under the star, which i replaced with the better one. thermal dissipation is great, aluminium body get a bit warm after a min of usage, which is good.
    Cons:
    glued body. i dont know is epoxy or thermal glue, if someone know, please share the information. also i trying to figure it out...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections