• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    got one and im impressed

posted by vickers214 on 11/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well i've have just recieved this item and im impressed. The build quaility is just as Good as the Romisen its ripping its name off, it has annodised threads so tail cap lock out is possible and it has a forward clicky!!!! just as bright as my Quark aa R2 o...
    Cons:
    Lens is plastic not glass, and the tint is a tiny bit green, but nowhere near as bad as R5 emitter on aa power.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another new version!

posted by vickers214 on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well i find this light very ood for its price, good flood and brilliant throw for size, and it takes 14500 without frying the driver, but gets hot quick!
    Cons:
    ERM? the switch is bad but always works, and the heads need playing around with to stop wobble
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    disappointing!

posted by vickers214 on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well its a very nice looking flashlight, even if it is not the same as the one pictured here!please see other comments
    Cons:
    LED sitting at bad angle on emitter arm, no memory on the 3!!!!!!! modes it has and it says it is a 1 mode, i hate strobes and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i own all single AA aspehericals, my opinion

posted by vickers214 on 04/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1,very good value 2,push pull flood to throw is siplicity itself 3, build quality 4,Very easy to use 5,well styled, looks good with smooth straight sides(although this may not be very good for slippy hands) and silver bezel 6,It can tail stand, not som...
    Cons:
    1, slightly blue tint to beam (exactly the same tint as the Q3 C78) 2, push pull focus could be a little smoother, although it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections