• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for laptop user or for port tester

posted by vinnieg1983 on 08/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Small compared to network cables - 100mb Full duplex seems to work well - Good size for a port tester - Good size to carry a few around in the pocket as temporary spares - Good for laptop users to carry with them in their bags
    Cons:
    - Feels a tad cheap, not too bad though - Slightly expensive for what it is
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for anyone in the IT Field

Pros:
    - Excellent quality, one of the best items on DX, no sharp edges, all totally smooth - Gives a geek look to your work profession, since I'm a network admin/desktop tech, they work well :) - Holds my sleeves on my shirts closed, always a plus - Look as go...
    Cons:
    - Not sure if the steel plating will last as long as my actual steel, gold or silver cufflinks - Would like it if they have CT...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have controller protector

Pros:
    - Easy to put on, just slip the controller through the top, put the palm grips on first, then pull the rest over the buttons, takes about 30 seconds per controller - Fits well, no slackness in the silicone at all - Good if you have a couple of non-Sony wi...
    Cons:
    - Covers the Sony logo(don't actually care, says Sony on the back sticker anyway) - Silicone feels thin to put on, but it's ac...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for a quick network tester

Pros:
    - Works well for testing phone/network cables as well as checking that ports are wired correctly - Great for network testing as well as home cable crimpers/use
    Cons:
    - Plastic is flimsy, inserting battery is harder than first though, think the battery back might break off next time I open it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for travelling

Pros:
    - Good Quality - Good Price - Same price as most normal 3.5mm cables but without the size issues - Works well in my car stereo going to my Galaxy S, retractable means I can keep it coiled up mostly so it doesn't hang down over the cup holder or near the ...
    Cons:
    - Retractable coil part a bit flimsy and might break after long term use
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good earplugs at a cheap price

Pros:
    - Best earplugs I've ever owned - The foam is soft and moulds easily - Expands well into the ear - The cord means you can push them in far enough to sleep with them in without huring - The cord means they are easy to get out in the morning - Washable a...
    Cons:
    Only slight, not as high a drop in volume as the higher firmness foam earplugs
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite nice for the price

Pros:
    - Very good, looks like a stock Nissan Keyring - Holds a good amount of keys and the spare hook is good for attaching to your pants
    Cons:
    - Not sure if the silver coating will last well - The hook in front can get in the way and can't be removed if you don't want ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections