• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good diagnostic tool

posted by vkeza057 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Reads the fault codes and sensor data on many cars driven on the roads today. Also it resets the fault memory. It is well build and it looks great.
    Cons:
    You may have to set the baud rate manually in order to read the fault codes for the engine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Elegant and tougt protection for your Xperia

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This case looks expensive, feels nice to the touch, fits the phone tightly, covers all critical areas of the phone (the ones that get damaged first). Also, it has an opening on the bottom part so you can see the illumination bar of your Xperia.
    Cons:
    It has a few rough edges but that was to be expected. I wanted to cut these off but eventually gave up and got used to it inste...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for all smartphone users.

Pros:
    It is small. It fits the lighter socket firmly. My and all other phones and devices I used with it had no issues which is more than I can say for many other similar devices.
    Cons:
    I really can't find a single fault.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great super slim protection for your Note

Pros:
    It is very slim. It fits the phone perfectly. It covers all of the critical parts of the phone (the parts that usually get damaged first). It is very elegant.
    Cons:
    I was expecting it to be made from soft silicone. It is made from plastic. It feels on in the hand, but silicone would be much ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

Pros:
    Hold my phone in place. It will keep anythig you put on it from moving. The size is fine even for my 5.3 inch phone. I even put my kid's toys on it in a standing position and they didn't move even when driving on bumpy roads. It looks great.
    Cons:
    The pad is sticky. It will keep your stuff in place but it will also collect a lot of fingerprints. It also reflects the sun wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device... Turns your TV into a Smart TV

Pros:
    Plays HD movies, photos, music, news... you name it. You can hook USB sticks, web cams, wireless mouse and keyboard adapters... everything works. Wi-Fi reception is fine.
    Cons:
    It could use a on/off switch. Other than that, it is perfect.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections