• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice decorations

posted by vlc123 on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very attractive looking cuties that actually glow in the dark (although not for very long). I put mine out on the balcony on the outside window - and they lasted all summer.
    Cons:
    Being forgetful I left the poor suckers outside over the winter and a few of them lost a wing in high wind storms - but they we...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My dad used these throughout his childhood and at 75 years old he still has a thick and full head of hair. Who knows for sure if the brush is the reason why - but he swears it is the reason. I bought these for him as a suprise gift and when I gave them to h...
    Cons:
    Would be nice to be able to pick the colour you recieve - I think it's random. I ordered this, but got two white ones instead o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a short term storage solution

Pros:
    Great value for money. Inside flap - which is next to impossible to find on any other case - is very handy for storing notes/papers etc. Outside frame is relatively sturdy offering pretty decent protection to device (used with Samsung P1000, cannot speak fo...
    Cons:
    Doesn't allow for a "hands free" standing option on it's own. After a little while the case loosens and tablet can m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth buying

Pros:
    Great little kit that gives you pretty much every charging option/ connection you will need for your tablet. All the connectors fit well and charge well - haven't tried the European adaptor yet - but if it works as well as the other adaptors - which I"...
    Cons:
    Packaging that it comes in isn't convenient for carrying - I put mine in a small bag to store in glove compartment
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Novelty item at best

Pros:
    This case is really cute and the retro stylings are pretty cool - brings me back to "the day".
    Cons:
    Does not fit snuggly around the iPod - pretty much useless in terms of offering any protection to your iPod. might just be the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the $$

Pros:
    Fits nice and snugly, unlike some silicone cases that offer no protection because they are loose. Keeps iPod from sliding around and getting scratched.
    Cons:
    Offers little to no protection to the front of the iPod but if you buy a screen protector from DX you're covered
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections