• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by w9816 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Surprisingly good build, works fine, easy to adjust on target, fun and fast to shoot with. Have not have any problems with it (fitted to Saiga 223). Good buy if you ask me. The fake "Walther" text has fooled many on the range. :)
    Cons:
    None so far, have put about 1100 rounds through the rifle with the scope mounted so far and have not had any problems. Even if ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fitted this to my Norinco 9mm and it works as intended. Stays well adjusted if you only tighten it carefully to your gun. Looks and feels solid enough for such a cheap laser sight.
    Cons:
    The battery that was included only lasted a very short time. Works much better with new battery that does not yet need changing...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid, all metal casing, feels robust and works as it should. Included battery lasts long time. Gift box came as nice surprise although not so useful for me... Strong visible beam. Laser dot is visible outdoors even in strong sunlight. My first green laser ...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid build, easy to use and read, comes with battery included and nice carrying pouch with lots of reflective stickers. Really impressive for that price. Similar ones in local shops are many times more expensive but are no better. Used to borrow one from w...
    Cons:
    None so far, works as it should every time.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections