• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheep Dual Edge Razor Blade

posted by warlock1212 on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use this blades in my safety razor and thy are sharp and you can get allot of shaving out of them. Trimmed down a decent berde whit this after a month in the Swedish woods work like a charm. Ordered a 100 more :)
    Cons:
    None really extremely cheep.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good USB Drive

posted by warlock1212 on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Kingston USB Drive comes in what looks like a genuine packaged, The storage space is as stated, Tested the transfer speed at 7.53/mb writing and 12.1 reading its good. The protective cap is a nice touch so you don't get dirt in your socket.
    Cons:
    Whit the introduction of USB3 the price of USB2 stuff has really tank t so this is not a really cheap any more.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheep Glowsticks

posted by warlock1212 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you buy Glowsticks of poor quality you are in fore a bad time. Countless of time i have had Glowsticks break in my bag ore during use and you have a mess on your hand. This Glowsticks don't break atliest i haven't made them break. Comes whit a good hock...
    Cons:
    No cons really. The Glowsticks are cheep but fore Deal Extreme thy are expensive.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheep Zippo

posted by warlock1212 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Seems to be a genuine zippo lighter. Comes in a nice box looks legit. The quality of the paint is awesome. The flint strikes a flame every time. After you put fuel in it off course.
    Cons:
    None really. It would have been nice if it came whit fuel but its properly some international transport regulation that prohibi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set of Tweezers

posted by warlock1212 on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Real sharp sett of Tweezers. Build quality seems good to.
    Cons:
    None so far. I don't now how thy will hold up in a corrosive environment maybe i will buy a second sett youst to test it,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by warlock1212 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Useful boxes to organize your rechargeable batteries they tend to dispersal alto no more. The locking mechanism is strong and good. Color coded boxes is useful to. Fits AA and AAA batteries.
    Cons:
    2.4 dollars fore 3 small boxes seems a lot from Deal Extreme. Fore some different colors are a bad thing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Hot Glue

Pros:
    This hot glue is good. Its much longer then regular hot glue but whit a set of pliers you can cut it to a more manageable length.
    Cons:
    The 10-11 mm is properly not true its more 9 mm. But it's not a big problem my glue gun feeds this whit no problem. Maybe a lit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

Pros:
    The radio works fine and the light is ok. I can synchronize almost all FM station and the sound is good, according with the size of the device. Can be charged whit regular DC charger to.
    Cons:
    Don't think the sun is strong enough in Sweden to recharge the battery whit the solar-panel. Maybe in the summer.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK tool set

Pros:
    This is a OK watch repair tool kit. All tools they say is in it are but they are not of the best quality. It's handy to have all this small tools in a nice little bag fore organization.
    Cons:
    As i mentioned earlier the quality is not vary good one of the small screwdriver was actually broken. But what do you do fore t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Hammock

posted by warlock1212 on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This hammock seems vary strong. The fabric stand up against moist. It will properly don't rot. The hammock is light to good fore traveling. In the summer it's vary good ventilated.
    Cons:
    No real cons. I like this net type hammock allot more then the ones of a piece of fabric. A net hammock forms better to your bo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections