• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Foldable and Removable Car Window Sun Shades

posted by wildcat0000 on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very useful stuff to have for the car. It is easy to use. You just need to take it out of the plastic bags, it will unfold automaticly. it is good to blocked out the sunlight but not the view outside the windows. it will also provide more privac...
    Cons:
    the suction plastic is too easy to fall off; when it gets dirty, it is hard to keep holding it on the glass.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ladybug Fridge Magnets

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There are great magnets for your refrigerator doors. to my surprise, these magnets are strong! they can hold anything you need to be put on the refrigerator doors(unless by some reason you want to put something real heavy on you refrigerator door). they are...
    Cons:
    I do not think there is any really any problem on these little cute bugs.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Butterfly Tool Knife with Wooden Handle

Pros:
    very very very cheap, with exceptions noted below. nice and sharp blade, good design.
    Cons:
    2 screws fallen off when the knife arrived, I had to retighten them before I can use the knife. It looked like I have to do it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solar Powered Flip Flap Flower Plant

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a really nice item with its leafs moving. It is cute enough to use as a windshield decorate. It's totally solar powered and no need of any battery. much better price than those retail stores.
    Cons:
    It comes with a yellow flower instead of a pink one. the flower is not moving, which i thought it should, only leafs moved. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Transform-in-Water Toy

Pros:
    It's cheap and cute. a good gift for children Very Simple to use, you just need water, it is easy and safe for children to play with.
    Cons:
    The top is hard to open, easy to break when you try. before it is fully "changed", the bottom of dolphin was broken off. Then, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini Pig 2 LEDs Flashlight

Pros:
    SO CUUUUUTE! Very bright, the most bright LED Keychains I have ever had. easy to use, really cheap. This is a gift for any girl or kid and they would instantly fall in love with it.
    Cons:
    I Can not say nothing here. very good stuff at this price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red Spiderman Theme

posted by wildcat0000 on 04/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I love this one!!!!! I put it on my SUV windshield. it looked so cool. Everyone's asking me where to buy it. A very nice toy. Quality is also great. Makes you think of a baby Spiderman. it's really well made.
    Cons:
    the paint is not so perfect. compare to the price, forget about that little problem. nothing else i can tell here, almost per...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Black Spiderman Theme

Pros:
    I love this one!!!!! I put it on my SUV windshield. it looked so cool. Everyone's asking me where to buy it. A very nice toy. Quality is also great. Makes you think of a baby Spiderman. it's really well made.
    Cons:
    the paint is not so perfect. compare to the price, forget about that little problem. Nothing else i can tell here, almost per...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mr. Bear Non-Stick Egg Pan

Pros:
    HOHOHO, I got the bear one! I guess I am lucky on this one. Very cute shape. Very cheap price. A really good item for cooking pancakes or eggs,but no more than one egg. My girlfrend likes it very much.
    Cons:
    It is too small, it will be just fine for one egg and you will get the definition of the shape but not facial charastics the p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Customizable Text Handheld LED Message Display Coo

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great design, smart idea, fit nicely into the hand. The blue color of the unit is cool. The led lights are very bright, can be seen in the daylight perfectly.
    Cons:
    The buttons DO NOT operate properly! It is so hard to reset or program. All I can do is keep pressing each buttom until I get l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections