• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it

posted by wingspan380 on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    really hot flame.it lights first time nearly every time it can melt some metals,glass,solder,copper,etc.but there is some cons
    Cons:
    when mine came it was very bad it hardly ever lit and was very jumpy but got it replaced and the second one is perfect burns th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this product

posted by wingspan380 on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For the price i wasnt expecting much but when it came and i used it i was very pleased if i had the money in my paypal at the time i would order over 5 more just to have its small and convenient
    Cons:
    its small so if your careless you could loss it and thats not good if you left your micro sd in it. another thing is that it to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect

posted by wingspan380 on 06/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the last time i got tubing this cheap it melted when i but heat to it bit this is 5 metres of tube for $2 and there is no cons i think i might have to order myself another four or five bundles of these the small one is pretty useless unless you have some wi...
    Cons:
    none its perfect
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i love it came packaged really well and comfortably to use its small which is a pro and a con its a pro because its so small you can just throw it in your pocket and you wont notice its there fits into the screw on the xbox controller perfect its so cheap a...
    Cons:
    the only con/pro is that it is small so small if you loose it you may not find it again but a pro for transport and compactness
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i had this for one day and its great its very easy to use the flint on the side sparks every time so you are bound to get a spark big enough to light the match but it works but there are some cons so see below
    Cons:
    i had it for 2 days and used it all the time on heat shrink tubing which i was using for a big project but after a while the wi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections