• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too many???

posted by wolfee600 on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these for a friend who owns a PUB. From where I am from, we play games in the PUB using 5 dices and after a few drinks or loosing too many games it is common that the dices gets lost. So when I saw this deal I grabbed it. The dices are of a good si...
    Cons:
    Some of the faces on some dices are not totally flat, causing them to spin around for a fair bit....And yo may blame this if yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lights up your life?

posted by wolfee600 on 09/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought a piece of this and just left it on the dashboard. That seems to be the easiest place to get some power from the sun. And when I do need a light to search for stuff in the car at noght I know exactly where to find it. The 3 LEDs gives off bright li...
    Cons:
    The only way to turn it on is to press a button. Once you lift your finger the light goes out.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but....

posted by wolfee600 on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a great item to have if you are one of those who likes to wear a most of the time. The light is only fairly bright and the batteries may not last more then 3 nights.
    Cons:
    The clips may not last you that long depending on how you treat it. the switch is not that great either, be gentle....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super gift...

Pros:
    I got a piece similar to this item years back and it cost like TEN TIMES what DX is selling. I figured that this is a very good gift and a super price and order Thirty of these. Well, every person that I gave one of these to was happy and even asked me to h...
    Cons:
    Some of them did not work when they arrived and I had to open them up and fix them.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gr8t Value good quality

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed these batteries for the remote of my car. I was surprise that for the price I paid the batteries were of such good quality.
    Cons:
    If only DX is right next door so that I do not have to wait three weeks.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections