• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Save money!

posted by xander123 on 03/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks incredibly good on your cuffs. Great copy of the logo. Working parts are incredibly smooth and there is a good build quality. Cheaper than normal cufflinks. A lot cheaper than Armani. The swivel part is stiff enough so not to fall off your cuffs....
    Cons:
    None at all, why aren't these in your basket already?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Incredibly nice lighter, it has a weight to it which makes it seem expensive. The sound of it opening makes people turn heads, it is a beautiful ping sound. Then they see the wonderful lighter. It is quality.
    Cons:
    If you take it apart (Do not take it apart.) the flint lock can sometimes feel springy against the flint, meaning it is harder ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Say hello to Mao

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a great watch, I personally think it beats the strap watch version, as it has a weight to it which makes it feel sturdy and secure. It also has a larger watch face than the strap watch. The chain is nice and secure, it is easy to wind and tell the tim...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice little carry

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A great little discrete thing, you honestly don't know what it is if you see it all together. Nice and portable and nice if you and a few mates want to go have a smoke of some tobacco on a spur of the moment thing. The chain is nice and strong.
    Cons:
    The threads are incredibly delicate, since it seems to be aluminium, but that is about it. It's a bit bulky for a key ring, tho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good little every day carry!

posted by xander123 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great brightness level, can easily light something up from across a large room. None of it will unscrew easily. Nice strap for hanging.
    Cons:
    Strap is not very large, or adjustable UV is a bit weak, it can see the florescent strands in a £20, but not the checked &...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice little piece for bad weather

posted by xander123 on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First off, refilling was easy. Pico electric spark works, and it feels solid and nicely weighted. The flame adjustment is easy to do, just use some flat tweezers or something. The flame burns very hot, I have managed to make glass red hot (beware touching h...
    Cons:
    It does not work on every try, although there seems to be a sweet spot on it in terms of jacking up. Also if you want to make s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch!

posted by xander123 on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've had to have a replacement (will talk about that later) but both have been accurate to a minute a day! Can go a day without winding if you forget. Waving Mao, what more needs to be said? Good conversation piece.
    Cons:
    I had issues finding which was to wind at first, for your information it is turning the nob clockwise. My first ones winder fel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little piece!

posted by xander123 on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little thing, very very happy with it over all. Easy to unscrew and screw. And, though this shouldn't be a surprise it does not leak! The red on the badge has a lovely shine to it, like the paint is translucent.
    Cons:
    Can see some excess glue from sticking on of the badge, the badge is plastic. I have once had the lid holder get the lid jammed...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by xander123 on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great little thing! Although there is one in deal extreme which is cheaper, it was out of stock, so I got this one instead and I don't regret it! Came in a great package.
    Cons:
    Just a little loose in the build quality but that is it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rather nifty

posted by xander123 on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    From ordering: -Customer support very good -Easy payment method The actual product: -Amazing little thing, the picks are deceptively strong. The wrench I was worried about bending, but so far it hasn't! -Case holds the picks nicely -Other places charg...
    Cons:
    Ordering -Took a while to get in stock The product -Can hurt your fingers after a while, but its cool, no biggy. -Kind of a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections