• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by yorky2011 on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This fit a Dick Smith (DSE) Australia 5W handheld just fine. It has a very snug fit so it shouldn't come out by itself easily. The Push To Talk (PTT) button is easy to press with a good feeling click. The mic is very clear. The metal clip is strong.
    Cons:
    Wire is a bit thin/soft but not an issue.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap replacement headset

posted by yorky2011 on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I purchased these because my headset that came with the HTC Desire had HUGE earphones that just didn't stay in my ears. These ones are smaller and stay in. They come with a spare set of rubber grommets although they appear to be the same size as the ones al...
    Cons:
    Doesn't appear to say which is left and which is right. One headphone cable is much shorter than the other, not a big issue. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple cutter

Pros:
    As pictured, it is a nice bright yellow so you don't loose it (my last pair was black, on the floor you couldn't see it!). I use it to snip small cable ties and computer wires, it handles this with ease.
    Cons:
    The spring in it is a bit useless, you need to manually pull apart the gripping action after each cut to open them back up. Wha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap solution

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sounds fine so far. Picks up bass well and seems sensitive enough for most tasks. Sitting on the back seat of my car it still picked up my voice and the radio clearly. Has a large wind guard foam thingy on the end which should help, with the window down in ...
    Cons:
    Cable isn't the longest but more than enough for general uses.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect adaptor

Pros:
    Simply easy to use, no fuss. Supports data transfer and charging.
    Cons:
    The micro connector was a little hard to insert the first time but was fine after that, and the black plastic surround is a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by yorky2011 on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are one of the brightest T10 lights you can get at the moment from Dealextreme. With LED's on the side it spreads all its light out 360 degrees.
    Cons:
    One kept blowing a fuse in my car, while the second one worked fine. I can't tell if this is a manufacturing issue, or if there...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonably bright, a bit expensive

Pros:
    They are pretty bright, they have LED's on the sides to spread the light out more.
    Cons:
    The price is a bit much, and the brightness is not as much as I hoped.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great brightness

Pros:
    These have a great all round brightness. I put them in front parking lights and they are much brighter and wider spread of light compared to older single led type lights.
    Cons:
    None, I have no way to test the power draw but obviously it won't be as much as a normal globe.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy buy

Pros:
    Not much to say about it, blister pack is great so none of them touch during shipping. I've used several so far, all have the correct voltage. Only time will tell how long they last, obviously don't expect them to be the worlds greatest quality.
    Cons:
    None, god knows what it says on the packaging but who cares!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright, easy to use

posted by yorky2011 on 06/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simply bright enough for any small application. The batteries are cheap to obtain as well, but since these are so cheap they are basically disposable. Once they are dead you just throw it out and buy more!
    Cons:
    As others have said, the switch that makes it stay on is too small and hard to switch on/off without the use of your fingernail...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections