• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and it works

posted by ytx9005 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works well with an iPad, it feels good in your hand. There's a nice wide soft rubber tip (so it won't scratch). It's light and portable, and cheap enough that there's no great pain if you misplace it
    Cons:
    You can see that it's a bit cheap if you look at it closely, and the length is slightly shorter than some other more expensive ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty much indistinguishable from the original ones

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Apple charging cable is of excellent quality - looks just like the one that came with my iPad, fits in just right, but at a fraction of the price. It even has the same printing in the same font up the side of the cable as the original Apple cable.
    Cons:
    I haven't found anything wrong with it yet. I use it regularly with my iPad and it's working great
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun USB hub

Pros:
    Interesting novelty shape - the way the ports are all on their own means that big USB plugs won't interfere with neighboring ports because of their size. It works fairly well. The price is pretty good too
    Cons:
    It can be slow. Speeds are not quite USB 2.0 speed, and the little red light all the time can be quite worrying at first. The c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy and makes work easier

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Keeps my door pass for work close at hand and prevents me from forgetting it. The string is a good length and resistant to wear. The mechanism is working well after 6+ months of work. It's a pretty good buy
    Cons:
    The colours they give you are random - mine was bright red and of a glossy, opaque plastic instead of the translucent plastic i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful card reader

Pros:
    Very cheap and decent quality - good value! It works (Plug and play) and all the slots work!
    Cons:
    The plastic is a little cheap looking, and sometimes it feels a bit loose. It's also hard to pull the cable out of the plastic ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job well

Pros:
    These cables are worth buying - The quality is very good, looks very similar to the original cables. It's a good length so you can still use your phone when it's charging and it's relatively durable
    Cons:
    The micro USB pin is slightly too long to fit flush against the side of the phone when charging (this doesn't affect function t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fun addition to your keyring

Pros:
    Good quality and build, lights up nice and brightly. The colour of the light is good. A very fun toy. The batteries it comes with lasts quite a while.
    Cons:
    Length is a bit awkward to fit in your pocket with all the other stuff on your keyring. The light stays on only if you hold the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it

posted by ytx9005 on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cable is a good length and not too stiff. Quality is good and is working fine with my external hard drive. Another thing about this cable is that it makes your hard drive easier to identify - it's a nice bright blue cable that stands out among a sea of...
    Cons:
    None yet - This cable works as promised and doesn't show any signs of stopping
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and works like it should

Pros:
    This audio splitter works as it should. It's cheap and relatively durable
    Cons:
    None that I have come across so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it should

Pros:
    This USB hub works as it should. It's very handy especially for my laptop which never seems to have enough ports when I want to plug memory sticks and external hard drives in. The spacing of the USB ports is good because you can still plug everything in a...
    Cons:
    Construction doesn't look as sturdy as some other brands, but it's still working.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections