• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good security cable

posted by zampa1969 on 10/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this cable lock with key on my laptop without problems. The cable terminates in a loop to be easily attached to a tube, or a leg of the desk. The cable is jointed at the base and he looks strong. Useful in internet cafe, why do not you just a moment o...
    Cons:
    Perhaps this cable is a little too short, 20-30cm in more and he would be perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pen for iPad

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pen for IPAD is a good product. The touch is precise and even though he is small, sits comfortably. With photo-editing application is convenient and irreplaceable. The look is very nice and modern, to always wear your ipad for many uses. The pen can be...
    Cons:
    just do it a bit bigger and people with large hands will be even happier
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good iphone holder

Pros:
    Excellent car holder for iphone, securing the suction cup to the glass is solid and secure. The iPhone is easily attached and there is no slippage. There is the possibility to rotate horizontally or vertically. The support arm is flexible and can be adjuste...
    Cons:
    Beware of high temperatures: if the inside of the car comes to high temperatures, the plastic can deform (I had one the same an...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    big light

Pros:
    This little keychain is very useful, the three LEDs are very bright. Battery life is good and to keep the batteries always charged is enough to keep him under the lamp in my lab when I am there in the evening. In the darkness of the night the light is very...
    Cons:
    maybe it's a bit bigger, slightly more than a normal keychain
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very ok for my iPad

Pros:
    This bag is perfect for carrying and protecting my iPad sku39222 and his custody. The outside zippered pocket is useful for storing accessories (dock cable, modem 3g-wifi, stylus, headphones and camera connection kit). They are comfortable handles with Velc...
    Cons:
    The quality of some parts is just fair, but this product is certainly worth more than it costs
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections