• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for travelling

posted by zangetsu133 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great little charger that I can bring along when travelling. Uses any standard USB port. Charges all the AA batteries I own.
    Cons:
    This does not give any indicators as to when the batteries are finished charging. You will need to calculate and time how long ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cheerful

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and does the job - transmits the signal just fine. Cable length is perfect and adequate for most applications.
    Cons:
    Ordered two and received one that switched the output signal, i.e. left was now right and right was now left. Clearly some qual...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

Pros:
    I have found that long high quality, yet cheap, VGA cables are hard to come by these days. If you have many 1.5m cables laying around this is a cheap solution. This product either works or it does not. Simply just plug in the cables and it will work.
    Cons:
    None what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stop losing your CR123A batteries!

Pros:
    The case is made out of strong plastic that has the Ultrafire logo on it. Holds four CR123A batteries. These will prevent battery terminals from touching each other that could potentially cause a short/fire.
    Cons:
    The latch was a bit too tight when I first received the cases but after a few uses they were less stiff.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little USB light

Pros:
    Bright and easy to use - basically plug and play! A cheap little lamp that will illuminate you keyboard or book.
    Cons:
    The lamp part is super heavy causing the cord to sag or move out of place when you have it in the right position. Furthermore, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely worth stocking up on!

Pros:
    These batteries are cheap and come with a plastic container. At 1.35USD EACH, these batteries are much cheaper than the ones what I can find locally. These work great in SKU 2097.
    Cons:
    Quality is, obviously, not as good as the brand name ones. But it is 1.35USD EACH!!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A compact LED flashlight that packs a punch

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The flashlight is very compact with a solid casing. Color of the light is white with a hint of hue.
    Cons:
    Produces a lot of heat. The metal part of the flashlight is too hot to touch after 20 minutes.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections