• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unexpectedly are decent headphones

posted by zingo777 on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Headphones are made pretty well. The wire is nice and sturdy. I do not think he has to break fast, as is the case with cheap headphones. This product is packaged in a beautiful box. Can be used as a gift. There are spare rubber pads of different sizes. I di...
    Cons:
    Found no inscriptions, where the left and right where the earpiece. But for me, it's not too fundamentally.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Headphones with good sound quality at a low price.

posted by zingo777 on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I saw good reviews from buyers and bought these headphones. I was skeptical of these reviews. Is it possible to obtain high-quality headphones at such a low price? H, I was wrong. When I received my order and listened to music, I was surprised. These headph...
    Cons:
    not yet found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful gadget.

posted by zingo777 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Inexpensive lens. Very useful in the shop. On products are always so small letters. With this lens, you can read any of the letters. Takes up little space in your wallet. Good product. Give to friends and acquaintances. A good thing. 10 pieces for little mo...
    Cons:
    I have not found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfectly fulfills its function

posted by zingo777 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this unit on the recommendations on the Russian forum. Very easy to use device. Batteries well defined springs. Good contact. Not heated strongly. Indication of the charging order. Once the batteries are charged, the green LED. You can charge one o...
    Cons:
    The cable may be a little longer.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections