DX » Community » Reviews » 13557's reviews

50 186

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice 3100mah batteries

posted by13557 on 11/15/2017

They measured capacity is about 3100mAh, they easily match for flashlights, can be placed into series no gap between pins cons: I have not found. these cells are great for flashlights and other devices where you can.

Impression: nice,Longlasting,3400;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Rubber for gaming device

Thanks to dx for the gift. Amazing tools for Console for small buttons for xbox and playstation repair. Pretty cool. Feels great and handle well for games.

Impression: Easy to use,rubber;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great, fingers finally have something to do.

Very useful for all mobiles and small electronics. It's not absolutely professional, but the quality is good. Feels good, cheap, has many rare bits that would otherwise be very expensive.

Impression: Useful,nice,handy;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quality ok

It is high quality enough to justify the price. I can't say any cons, im happy with is item, recommended. Well, what to say, it's a really good bargain, haven't seen anything for such a price

Impression: perfect,Smallest protected 18650, Good quality cell;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice plugs

Works fine for various applications. Built quality is ok. Good price, functions properly, seems to have quality parts that last long time...good,Very good,excellent; Ordere more for many purposes. Happy.

Impression: good;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice product

Pros: Pretty sturdy stuff, a big variety of tools. Very usefull and tough! I like them. no cons so far. Pretty usefull tools if you'ld ask me. I would recommend these.Pros: Decently packed, looks good, build quality is good and output quality is... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Most amazing little torch

Nice product, good price. Excellent ilumination and works properly.Pro's: Cool to see, easy to use and most important is the great amount of light coming out of this small gadget.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lovely boards to use

posted by13557 on 03/04/2014

The price. The amount for the price. It's usable. - Good quality - Well printed It comes well packed - It works as the expected It seems to be a very good board to work with It is very cheap There is nothing to say. I can't see any cons. None that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good springs

posted by13557 on 01/06/2014

Decently packed, looks good, build quality is good and output quality is excellent. Simple, works fine, well builded, average quality but accorded to its price. None Time delivery a little bit long but for this price it's alright to wait. It works... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice RC plugs

posted by13557 on 12/18/2013

Simple product, so nothing to break. Works as expected. It is very small and well, works. That is probably all you will expect and want. Mine is also quite reliable, as it runs over one week without any problem, but I always kept it in good and it... Read more

DX 6mm Gold Bullet Connector

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere