A1403

28 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice Item

posted byA1403 on 12/14/2008

- Comes in a two-pack - Comes with a small cleaning cloth for removing any dust from the screen before application - Does what it's made for, protectors the precious screen of my iPhone 3G - Good price. I cannot believe that my local stores make a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I bought three of these

- Nice color - Elegant - Looks very expensive - Leather - Very cheap, my local stores sell these for up to 10 times the price of DX - Comes with belt-clip - No hole for a headphone jack - The hole for the camera did not completely match up with of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty cool gadget

- Charges both AA and AAA batteries - LEDS indicate whether or not the battery is completely charged yet - Has removable cover on top of the USB - It charges the batteries of my wireless mouse and keyboard. - Still works if you plug it into a USB... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 'Works on alot more than just the PSP

- The price. I could not find a screwdriver like this anywhere for such a price. This is cheaper than buying 2 gumballs from a machine! - Fits in the PSP 1000 ( fat ) and the PSP 2000 ( slim ). - Very lightweight feels somewhat nice in your hands... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does it's Job

- 2 in 1 cable, so you can use the USB cable without the charger for basically anything else that you can hook up to the computer (mp3s, gps, phone etc ) - Pretty strong and durable - Fantastic price - Charges my Sony GPS ( Which also uses the as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Quality !

- Good quality - Fits both PSPs, the slim and the fat - Comes with a small cleaning cloth that can be used to remove all dust from the screen before applying the protector - Protects your screen from scratches - Pretty good price comparing to that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Didn't expect what I received!

- Sound Quality. These headphones cant play at a very loud volume and still have an amazing bass level. - Price You can find headphones in your local stores, that are not even as good as these, for about 2-4 times the price. - Wire I like that the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Replacement Battery

- Looks like the original Sony battery - Really nice price for a replacement - Comes in a box, not in just a little bag like the Pandora battery does - Mine came with a 30% charge, so it worked right out of the box - Works to power on the PSP 2000... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not as good as I thought..

- Looks close to the original - Fits in the PSP Slim - Easy to install ( Just a matter of removing about 5 screws and replacing it ) - Build quality. This is a replacement and nothing but it. If yours is broken you have no other choice. - Mine ( I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the Job... but not too well..

- Good build quality - Comes in a box - Works just like an original Component Cable - Good video quality and signal - Cheap comparing to what my local stores sell this item for - Gold plated tips - The length. Cable is very short and will probably... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere