Junkie101

13 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good micro SD to SD adapter

posted byJunkie101 on 11/04/2015

Not much to tell about this item, works good as it should, just slide the micro SD in and you can put it in an SD card reader. used it a few times uptil now and still works good.

Impression: Easy,does it's job;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• looks very nice

Pros: good product, works very easy and the RF allows you to use the controller from the other room with is very nice Cons: the sticker on the dimmer with the explanation of where to put the cables was upside down so the output was the input and 4... Read more

Impression: looks good with the black controller,label with explanation hangs upside down;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good product

pros: It's actually 2 times 5 meters allready joined witch is very usefull cause the silicon strip covers the join cons: none that I know so far, only weird thing is that it has 2 wires at the start and at the end so both can be used to hook the... Read more

Impression: nice join,2 cables;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good power supply

Pros: looks good, only tested it uptil now so no real use but haven't had any problems with it yet Cons: none so far Used it in the sealing of my bathroom (2 in parallel actually) to power 8 meters of led. Placed it in the sealing trough the hole... Read more

Impression: Easy to use,Works Good,No sound;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It does what it says but could be better

posted byJunkie101 on 01/28/2014

It does what it says, transfer video to PC and then I copy it to DVD or so. It is easy to use, almost plug and play like most USB devices. Once software installed, it works like a charm. It seemed to distort a little on temperature color and the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• good copper wire

Quality is very good, does not feel cheap at all. very good wire ,strong flexible and very easy to work with ,easy to solder. The price is a little high for what you get but that is reflected in the quality which is good. Ive bought lots of this I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well made tweezers!

This tweezers are cheap and the materials are decent enough. The tips fit so you can grip very exactly. This is the most important part of tweezers. Using the thinest one could be challenging if you have no pulse. It is also dangerous to do much -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good pack

cheapest option works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dremel) so its good have replacements Comes in a nice package came in a box that was broken but that's no problem, just added it to the if I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent for Drimel

works like promised and as I expected comes with spare parts (should have it yet if have a dremel) so its good have replacements; Comes in a nice package. hard good quality, good cut, and the durability of each disk and longstanding, however it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good dimmer controller

It's an awesome product, smaller than I though it would be, doesn't look fragile. Built quality looks perfect. Colors are awesome , blending is good and there's a lot of options on remote control. wich works perfectly. remote control even works a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere