Nishant123

4 11

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great looking keychain

posted byNishant123 on 06/27/2014

Very nice looking keychain. Can be a great gift for a person who likes Eiffel tower. Great value for money keychain. As the material is zinc alloy, it is strong and durable. A non-product related con - Delivery took nearly 1 and a half than I the... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice garlic peeler

posted byNishant123 on 05/08/2014

1. Product is very good,peels garlic the way it should be peeled. 2.This garlic peeler is extremely cheap,in my country ,they are priced much much higher. 3.This garlic peeler can also be washed and cleaned easily. 1.You do not have the option to... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great multifunction keychain

posted byNishant123 on 04/22/2014

Useful keychain with various functions. Fits in the pocket very well. Extremely cheap product. Works very well. The build quality of the keychain is also very good. I found none. The only con that I found of the product it took months to reach me.... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome product at unbelievable price

posted byNishant123 on 04/17/2014

Very cheap. Stylish,Makes people look at your wrist. Available in various colors. Very light on your hands. Slightly difficult to adjust date and time. Can be difficult to wear for large hands. Other than these,no cons of this product. A very at I... Read more

6 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere