akg7091

89 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not good quality

posted byakg7091 on 06/24/2009

It charges the following batteries : BL 4C / BL 5C / BL 6C. These are the most common batteries in Nokia handsets. It has a USB port which can be used to charge other items while charging the battery LED lights tell the status of the battery USB a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• handy

posted byakg7091 on 06/24/2009

Very nice charger. Can be used to charge any 3.6/3.7 V lithium ion/ lithium polymer battery Almost all mobile batteries can fit ( some batteries with terminals really close together or recessed cannot be fit ) Automatic polarity detection. Very to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice

posted byakg7091 on 06/22/2009

These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice but small

These are very good in build quality and look very nice. The shine is awesome and hasn't come off even after 2 months of use. My girlfriend really likes them. Very simple design which goes well with all dresses. Light weight so they don't hurt the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice !

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice earrings

These earrings are very well made and the workmanship is awesome. The heart looks nice and matches with almost every dress, or so says my girlfriend. Very light, so i am positive they don't strain the ear lobes. Doesn't come in a gift box. could a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun to have

posted byakg7091 on 03/01/2009

Well, this item is ssoooo nice if you have small kids around you. This is a child magnet and children just love to play with this. The led is fairly bright when it's dark around. Doesn't fit the fingers of small kids easily. It's a hassle to the a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice

This driver is one of a kind. It allows you to adjust the brightness as per you requirement. The lowest low is <5 lumens and the max is 180~200 lumens. It includes a reflector also and is P60 compatible. There is no spill at all ( depends on a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works as advertised

This works as advertised and is a very cheap LOD for your ipod. The price of under $7 shipped just cannot be beaten. It also allows you to use standard mini usb cables to connect the ipod to the computer. None really, except that the plastic used... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Doesn't seem to be 3W

This is a very cheap light. The body is a P60 compatible host and so you have a variety of drop ins available. The light can run on both RCR123A and 18650 batteries. Has O rings on the head and tail to prevent water from entering. The threads a on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere