Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » chicharron455's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • very nice speakers

posted bychicharron455 on 07/25/2010

very small and trust me,very easy to carry,not heavy and the best,it have very good sound with quality response of the speaker,the included recheargeable lion battery holds for about 8 hrs of continue use ,for me is enough time,they can use a card... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• my best module until now

posted bychicharron455 on 06/01/2010

Very ,very bright using one 18650 batt. (sku 20392),I think mine is really driven at 2.8A,I use it in a sku 15946 host and worked like a charm,very nice tint and beautiful throw,I was amazed cause is more powerful than my Aurora SH-43 also an and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very powerful flashlight

posted bychicharron455 on 06/01/2010

I was really impressed,trust me ,the pictures here at DX don´t give proper credit,this flashlight is very beautiful and well made,and the best thing is ,throws very nice,I have others SST-50s with one 18650 batt and some P7s,they pale in with... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice EDC flashlight

posted bychicharron455 on 05/31/2010

Nice construction with glass lens,the anodize is very good,very small and can use rechargable R123A protected batteries without any problem,nice Q4 led,with a very beautiful tint,i ts is a very nice EDC and every body likes it. threads were dry to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere