Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » dexter0907x's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Small usb wifi

posted bydexter0907x on 12/11/2012

Chipset is Ralink RT5370. This is dual band (2.4ghz and 5ghz). Take backup of your drivers! dificult to find later ones... Not plug and play on win7, needs drivers included in cd. Cd has drivers for windows linux and mac. Realtek RTL8188 used to a... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Cool thing

Nice thing, It holds the phone sturdy It's easy to mount and remove There is a small hole for the camera It's straped quite tight onto the handlebar, not loose at all Adjustable bottombit for tilting phone without having to unscrew the whole thing... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works on alot of tv's – Super Mini TV

works on alot of tv's - its small so you can take it with you and have fun at other places. - the buttons are easy to press the build quality is nt much good, because with the time, the buttons become some solid and need some strenght to press is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value for an essential item

For the price, a large amount of thermal compound has been provided. It's really useful for CPU installations, and I haven't had a chance to test it out on one - but it appears just like any other paste. Thermal paste can be useful in all kinds of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool thing, works on alot of tv's

works on alot of tv's - its small so you can take it with you and have fun at other places. - the buttons are easy to press the build quality is nt much good,because with the time,the buttons become some solid and need some strenght to press then.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Pink pets shoes, not like on photos (see cons)

Seem to be well-made. Attractive styling and colour. CAUNTION: THEY ARE NOT LIKE ONES ON PRODUCT DESCRIPTION IMAGES, LOOK MY IMAGES OF THEM, I ordered them last year, this year and same thing... dogs hate it and it will take long before they get -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Pink pets shoes, not like on photos (see cons)

Seem to be well-made. Attractive styling and colour. CAUNTION: THEY ARE NOT LIKE ONES ON PRODUCT DESCRIPTION IMAGES, LOOK MY IMAGES OF THEM, I ordered them last year, this year and same thing... I won't be using these regularly as my dog simply If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Golden shoes for dogs

It is very easy to put on your pet. He looks like a child's shoe. I really enjoyed buying this product because the price is very good for the quality it has. I did not find anything bad so far. I have been using more than month. I think my dog and... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Verry nice

posted bydexter0907x on 11/11/2011

warm and comfotable, easy to put on, but... see cons. Dogs with these shoes can run free, never worry about breaking off suddenly. Fashion style make your dog's unique personality Shoelaces are anoying, on every put on x4.... aaarrrggghhh :) At to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• usb tv

posted bydexter0907x on 02/21/2011

Does what attend to, but have a lot of cons - at first easy interface, but just in first :) - there is no settings (just to choose language and color of app - blue and orange) - application starts and you choose chanel, then internet explorer and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere