fdg965

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfectly fine

posted byfdg965 on 03/03/2014

cmt 40264 Titanium Nitride Coated Steel Step Drill Bit Cutting Tools - Golden + Silver did its job. I love it as i do lots of DIY stuffs. and step drill bit is what i needed to prevent holes from splitting. The bag that comes with it is kind of it... Read more

drill

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and useful

I use this for my protein powder. It shakes really well with the steel spring ball. Plastic quality is good. Does not break when dropped. Screw top is tight. No leaking. The top cap is really tight. Tight as in you will need to use tons of effort... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It will do its job.

Handy Durable POM Body Fat Measuring Clip is very easy to use. It would be better if there is another person to help you do it as there are many points for you to take the reading. This is cheap. Plastic looks like it will break if you mishandle i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Protected my Screen

It came with two pieces of screen protector. That's definitely a plus point at a very cheap price. It came with one cleaning cloth which is somewhat useless for me. Use a lens cloth to clean your screen first. I got nothing bad to say about this.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well

Pro'sKit Auto Ignition Gas Soldering Iron Torch is very portable as im a site engineer. It does not need any electrical power to start it up. It has a built-in auto-igniter so you can start soldering anytime, anywhere. It you want to switch the to... Read more

SolderTip

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• It will do its job.

It is made out of Good plastic quality. This Guitar Strings/Peg Winder definitely helps when winding or unwinding the guitar strings. It can be used with ukelele pegs too. It Saved alot of time and energy. It gets really tiring to wind the guitar... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere