kazas2507

13 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • 2 0f 3 working!!

posted bykazas2507 on 01/05/2010

good price for 16gb memory. those are the faster from all the fake memory i had so far! shipping was fast too if you take in mine that my order was during x'mast holidays! i order 3 and one of them is not working, im sure i get a new one but its i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• another spy watch

posted bykazas2507 on 07/04/2009

its a spy watch the price as always is good much better than other sites. my watch is working as it should i heard a lot complains from other that had problems i think i was lucky! the led are all off after a few seconds so you can record with out... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• USB 2.0 Wireless Network Dongle

posted bykazas2507 on 06/26/2009

working as it should and its doing its job fine! got a much better signal than before when i test it but the speed is only as it said 54mps the speed is only as it said 54mps which its kind of slow compaired with what im used of. the software that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Security Alarm Siren

very cheap and as always (or atleast most times) what you pay is what you get! so for $11 you ge the alarm with 2 remote! for 11 dolars even if the alrma brike you can make the remote as keychains! :) the siren is very loud and everythink seem to... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• nail set

lots of stuff includated in this set almost a complet set for the woman to make her nails by herself and save a lot of money. the packeage was slitly damage when arrived but no serious damage on the product incluted unside. the nail lamp could not... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• great memory card for the money spent

posted bykazas2507 on 02/22/2009

this is a great price for a 4 gb memory card those have double the pirce DX is offering in other site. it reads and write with a dessent speed and have no problems for my psp or my computer to recognise the card. my psp is froseing sometime and to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• whorth the money!

posted bykazas2507 on 02/22/2009

this is one of the chippest card for your game console you can find. i9t work as it should no trouble if you know what you are doing to start playing your homebrew game on your ds!!!!!! the time for packing and delivering is breaking any sing of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• ps2 memory card

posted bykazas2507 on 12/30/2008

this is a very cheap ps2 memory card that work just like the original. i try it today and it work fine no problem for my ps2 to read it!!!!! i know its holiday season but it took almost a mounth to get it. maybe not EX fault but sure the EX could... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cool neclace

posted bykazas2507 on 12/30/2008

this cost me less than 3 dollars i get it the same time with 3 other necklest. i get it the same time with 3 other necklest and this was the worst of them. the stone is big nad looks fake from a mile away, dint give this to your girlfrined she 500... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• necklace

posted bykazas2507 on 12/22/2008

this cost me less than 3 dollars i get it the same time with 3 other necklest and this was the most beutifull. it is a very nice jellery consider the price!!!! the chain its cheap and can easyly brake! reviews under 500 characters (all fields will... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere