leev211

12 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good replacement

posted byleev211 on 09/09/2010

*a good responsive touchscreen *quite easy to install *very good price no cons i can think of this is a great replacement for unresponsive or scratched ds touchscreens if you have never taken a ds apart before be sure to look up some video's on or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• handy charger

*easy way to charge the spare battery which you will need for your sciphone *clear charging indicator (red to orange to green) *fast charge time (quicker than phone) *possible to charge other gadgets which use a usb charger *can overcharge the pin... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very cool lighter

*an excellent lighter *very good price *burns wood very quickly *will light wood even when wet *good for soldering (not electrical!) *very economical with its fuel *you need to keep on the lookout for lighter thieves when someone see's this they i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nds slot 1

posted byleev211 on 05/18/2009

cheap replacment slot1 card reader identical to original part no cons if you get one of these only try to replace if you are really good at solderingg or get someone who is really good at soldering to replace it for you i tried to replace tis part... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good pointer

good cheap laser pointer can easily be seen at night shining on a buildings windows which according to map software is at least 470 metres away the led flashlight part of this device is quite bright while the led flashlight is quite bright i think... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good replacement

good cheap replacement touch screen for ds lite easy to use calibrated with no problems no problems as of yet if youch touch screen has problems this is a good sturdy replacement it may be a little tricky to fit if you've never taken a ds lite and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very nice

posted byleev211 on 03/31/2009

a very nice looking bracelet the price is very cheap perfect gift for girls of all ages not sure if it is fully sterling silver but this is a very cheap price so i dont worry too much size is a little small maybe intended for younger girls was of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent gift

posted byleev211 on 03/31/2009

very cheap,easy to use,colorfully painted made of real wood, nicely painted largest doll didnt open very well although a little light sanding did fix this these are great gift for all your female relatives from young to old all can enjoy these my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good card reader

posted byleev211 on 03/27/2009

easy to use works well with all cards and usb devices a good replacement for the unused floppy drive a pity it cant use two cards at same time i did have to rewire the plug on it but my strange motherboard was to blame for not having a standard if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent micro sd

posted byleev211 on 03/27/2009

a great cheap micro sd works well with SKU 15613 dstt card works well in cell phone the adapter really is terrible but i didnt really buy for adapter so i'm not to bothered with it not a true 2gb 1.85gb i think great micro sd for this price you go... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere