nike123

21 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A nice DeskTop consumative

posted bynike123 on 12/05/2016

Nice build quality, although I expected at least a little plastic, rather than just cardboard. :) Every week starts in Sunday - that is something to note, because in most countries, probably whole Europe and others - it is in Monday... As usual it... Read more

Impression: joyful;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• ok,even more than expected

posted bynike123 on 06/07/2011

They came charged,with a convenient plastic transparent safety box. My fans are very fast with them,really powerful and durable batteries! Slightly heavy but thats good caus it means CAPACITY :) Many uses: camera,walkman,mp3 player,flashlights and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful!

posted bynike123 on 04/24/2011

You certainly WILL hear it,ANYWHERE in the room,just whistle very little and it hears you from distance! Sometimes it beeps from other sounds. You can use it as a LED flashing,but is not very powerful :) I've not tried others like this gadget,BUT... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and cool

:Good for cooling down during hot summer days, plug it in and switch the flip, it's as easy as that. Good build quality, comes in a box with a little set of insctructions but there's not much too say. Works on a normal USB Port on any pc/notebook.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• well it works

:well it works, its cheap, and has a great usefulness and built quality for the low price well they call it a emergency phone charger witch is what it is but it doesn't come with any adapters witch can be bought for a price range of 2$ -10$ i the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice fan for price

:nice fan for a little cooling and adding a little color to your desk safe to touch The fexible pole is excelent, it's very flexiible but very strong and you can change the direction and angle as much as you want. cap fell off once contact a bad a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful, also, as pendrive.

:It's very simple to use. Just pull the USB port from the blue part, then put the Micro SD on the other side.. Plug in the computer and .. If it is window XP or better or if it is the newer versions o Linux and also if it is MacOS, it will without... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

:Easy to install and use. Very handy gadget. Because it is black you wont even notice it when it is installed to your cigarete lighter plug. Maybe build quality, but I haven't seen this design in good quality anywhere. I use this one for charging... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great and cheap

posted bynike123 on 04/15/2011

- Easy to carry to anywhere - Has a cap, that is very good - You can charge your batteries at work, in your laptop or with an adaptor, in any wall plug - You can charge AA and AAA batteries - It takes a long time to charge, but if you are in your... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nifty little gadget

posted bynike123 on 04/13/2011

this has a great price and works fantastic. it even worked with an ipod cord that wouldn't work anywhere else (computer, wall usb, other cigarette USB adapters, great compact design. this is awesome. don't think about it, just get it. its worth i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere