• very good and robust and easy to use

posted bywiswis2010 on 08/11/2017

very good and robust and easy to use little bit expensive

Impression: Very good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• very handy to use and compact

posted bywiswis2010 on 08/02/2017

I like this device, very good quality and compact with good sound quality and easy to use

Impression: Fantastic device;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• very nice product

posted bywiswis2010 on 03/30/2015

pros: it is good quality and nice thing . cons :can not think of any as my child is very happy to have it and use it. all in all good product with nice solid material.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it is very good to have

posted bywiswis2010 on 03/30/2015

pro :it is good manufactured and very solid. via product info i did get the program with the libraries to use. con: i had to search for the link and when i opened it it was not direct clear how to use it all in all very good to product compare to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good light

posted bywiswis2010 on 01/06/2015

very good and fit well in . it have bright light also as described. the fitting pins could have been little bit longer. all in all very good light compare to the price .

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good camera

posted bywiswis2010 on 11/26/2014

very good camera with very good user interface and good night vision and video quality. I tried to contact the manufacture via mail but they did not respond. The camera some times makes restart for unknown reason. Sometimes if it is for long on it... Read more

Impression: excelent ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• not as i expected

it is nice to have and fit good, it is also fine and good assembled. it works not consistent and some times works good and some times not. compare to the price is good but it could be better

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice stuff

nice thing to have and it works good the screen is too small it is sometimes difficult to read it, also some times start it from the beginning. i think it is good to have in the car

Impression: good,Music,FM;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very usefull

a very good quality with charger that have European and US outlet also have usb out which enable you to charge other devices. I did use the battery and since one week it works good i hope it will keep that as the original did last for one and a i... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere