DX » Community » Reviews » 10153828's reviews

33 78

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good camera for price.

posted by10153828 on 12/26/2017

Easy to mount, decent picture quality but feels very cheap (reflects price). I would recommanded for home use.

Impression: Cheap,Small;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product for price

The screen is build with high quality plastics and does not feel cheap, can be used for many applications but its more catered for car backup camera. The only issue I found was that the screen doesn't have a power-button and cannot be switched off... Read more

Impression: nice looking,decent materiaal ;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful!!

Good quality product, can be used in many project. Easy to assemble and has a very bright display, low noise while voltage is being dropped or increased. I used mine as a dimmer for an LED project i was currently working on. Highly re-commanded... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Easy to use;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• All you need to get started!!

posted by10153828 on 12/30/2016

I was amazed with the quality of this product, all items are nicely packed in a plastic container and till now all sensors I tested worked perfectly. The only down-side is that no instructions are provided with this startup kit, however it is very... Read more

Impression: perfect,Very good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works great!!!

posted by10153828 on 12/08/2016

Small, good quality, plug and play. I connected this sensor to a SONOFF switch to monitor and control the heating system depending on the temp reading from this sensor. The system works brilliantly and till now I am very happy with the setup.

Impression: it Works!! ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazing item!!

I have been using products from this company for the past year, I have around 15 switches around the house and till now I am very happy with this product. They are very easy to setup and to implement.

Impression: good,wireless,Electric switch;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quality Item!

I was impressed with the quality of these switches, mostly due to the very low price, they worked perfectly and make a really nice finish. Shipping took ages, but apart from that I would highly recommend this item.

Impression: Quality,Durable,Finish;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

For the price, it is made of good quality and has a nice grip. Recommended to have one in your tool box, will definitely use it.

Impression: Quality,price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and efficient sensor.

posted by10153828 on 06/15/2016

Nice design and works as described, quality is not bad, I wouldn't recommend using it outside but great for indoor/garage use. Easy to install wires and to fix in place. Highly recommended, for its cheap price and efficiency!

Impression: Works perfectly!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Finally no more over-cooked egg's !!

posted by10153828 on 06/15/2016

This is a must have for every kitchen, no more timers and over-cooked egg's. Work perfectly as described and very easy to clean and store! Highly recommended!!

Impression: Works great,Very usefull,Easy to use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere