DX » Community » Reviews » 10153828's reviews

30 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • All you need to get started!!

posted by10153828 on 12/30/2016

I was amazed with the quality of this product, all items are nicely packed in a plastic container and till now all sensors I tested worked perfectly. The only down-side is that no instructions are provided with this startup kit, however it is very... Read more

Impression: perfect,Very good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works great!!!

posted by10153828 on 12/08/2016

Small, good quality, plug and play. I connected this sensor to a SONOFF switch to monitor and control the heating system depending on the temp reading from this sensor. The system works brilliantly and till now I am very happy with the setup.

Impression: it Works!! ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazing item!!

I have been using products from this company for the past year, I have around 15 switches around the house and till now I am very happy with this product. They are very easy to setup and to implement.

Impression: good,wireless,Electric switch;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quality Item!

I was impressed with the quality of these switches, mostly due to the very low price, they worked perfectly and make a really nice finish. Shipping took ages, but apart from that I would highly recommend this item.

Impression: Quality,Durable,Finish;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

For the price, it is made of good quality and has a nice grip. Recommended to have one in your tool box, will definitely use it.

Impression: Quality,price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and efficient sensor.

posted by10153828 on 06/15/2016

Nice design and works as described, quality is not bad, I wouldn't recommend using it outside but great for indoor/garage use. Easy to install wires and to fix in place. Highly recommended, for its cheap price and efficiency!

Impression: Works perfectly!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Finally no more over-cooked egg's !!

This is a must have for every kitchen, no more timers and over-cooked egg's. Work perfectly as described and very easy to clean and store! Highly recommended!!

Impression: Works great,Very usefull,Easy to use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool little item!

Amazing detail in such a small item, very cool and unique to have!! Impressed with design and that it actually works!!! Not very useful but a nice thing to have!

Impression: Impressive,nice presentation (design winner);

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works perfectly!!!

posted by10153828 on 06/13/2016

Great little item which works exactly as described !! good quality and comes with everything you need to start working, good software is also provided with the adapter. I tested this item using 3 900TVL cameras connected to a windows 7 64 bit PC a... Read more

Impression: perfect,Simple!!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A must have in any home

posted by10153828 on 06/13/2016

Comes handy when needed! Small, good quality and works fine. A must have in any home due to almost all TV's, PS and require an HDMI connection. Highly recommended.

Impression: perfect,Easy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere