DX » Community » Reviews » jimjim1983's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best egg laying chicken toy ever

posted byjimjim1983 on 12/18/2012

I have been looking for an egg laying chicken toy for years and was filled with excitement when I finally found one here on Dealextreme. It lays it's egg with so much charm and dignity that it brings tears to my eyes. You can watch it give birth a... Read more

3 0 4

• Works like a charm

posted byjimjim1983 on 07/02/2012

This HDMI cable works just like any other HDMI cable, It's just a lot cheaper! Back here they dare to charge us 20 euros for the cheapest HDMI cable so thank god for sites like dealextreme. With a HDMI cable it either works or it doesn't and this... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap stylish notepad

posted byjimjim1983 on 07/02/2012

This notepad is very cheap and quite small, about the size of a credit card. You have to twist the pen to get the tip out, other than that it's just a regular ballpoint, except a lot smaller. Although it looks quite sturdy you can not keep it in A... Read more

0 0 0

• Cool crap

posted byjimjim1983 on 04/14/2010

-It's a shoe and a robot combined as one, what more do you want or possibly need? -looks like a real kids shoe from a distance. -real laces. -quite difficult to 'transform' it so it's not really a good toy for kids.. -clicks together too well. a a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections