TimLeiter

5 126

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great price for this laser diode.

posted byTimLeiter on 02/10/2018

This laser tube/diode arrived in excellent condition. I am trying to increase the power of my 500 mW laser engraver with this 1500 mW tube/diode. I hope it works for more power. :)

Impression: Excellent laser tube/diode.;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• This male to male usb 2.0 cord works great.

posted byTimLeiter on 01/14/2018

I needed a replacement cord for my laser engraver because of a damaged cord. I didn't want one that was exceedingly long, too long to be usable. I bought this one which had two male connections on one end and one on the other. I cut the extra male... Read more

Impression: male-male,Excellent replacement.;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent replacement bottom plate and motor for my laser engraver.

posted byTimLeiter on 01/14/2018

I can't say enough about the ease of use and the way it instantly repaired my NEJE DK-8 Pro-5 500mW Laser Engraver Printer that had a damaged motor. It was damaged during shipment to me from another vendor. I bought a new frame and put the into I... Read more

Impression: Excellent replacement.;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• The lighter arrived intact and in good condition.

posted byTimLeiter on 01/10/2018

I really like this butane table lighter. It holds a lot of butane and it should last for a long time before it needs to be refilled. It lights easily and is very handy for me by my easy chair to light my cigarettes.

Impression: Very good;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice heicopter and it was packaged very well.

posted byTimLeiter on 01/10/2018

I hope it is fairly easy to fly as I do not have any experience in flying these types of toys. It I have a bad experience flying it I will try to add to this review.

Impression: Helicopter arrived safely and intact.;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere