bil00

10 19

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good breadboard

posted bybil00 on 09/28/2016

It is a very useful product for your DIY projects. Pros: many points Cons: some points are loose and other are very tight. Do not put thick wires into a breadboard else you would stretch the points.

Impression: good;

0 0 2

• Useful and cheap

The converter is doing exactly what you want to be done. It is fast (USB 3) and really small to fit to any USB-C port.

Impression: Useful;

0 0 3

• Useful set

Instead of ordering one piece after another in your local store you can have almost all you need in on packet. Pros: the price and the variety of components. Cons: there is a wide range of resistors value but I would like to have more distinct... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 3

• Nice gadget

Very useful part for your DIY projects. I am using it with TIVA microcontroller, the libraries are available. The price is good.

0 0 1

• Good wires

Very useful wires. Pros: No electrical or mechanical problem. The pins are sturdy enough. Cons: nothing

0 0 3

• Fully functional

posted bybil00 on 09/23/2016

It is a fully functional board with CPU in a socket. Pros: you can remove the CPU and use the board for programming Arduino Mini Cons: nothing :)

Impression: excellent;

0 0 3

• Useful product

posted bybil00 on 09/21/2016

I am using it for connecting gadgets to an arduino. Pros: Useful, sufficient length. Cons: none

Impression: Very good;

0 0 2

• The PCB has another chip on it

posted bybil00 on 09/21/2016

Everything runs ok, but the chip on the board is NOT LM75A, I suspect it is an old LM75. The difference between both is in A/D converter (this one has apparently 9 bit) and hence the precision is only 0.5°C. The arduino library is the same, works... Read more

Impression: Precision is only 0.5°C;

0 0 2

• Good battery

posted bybil00 on 09/17/2016

Fully functional, came with a handy plastic holder. I can't measure the capacity of the batteries but it seems to be ok. I am using them in a flashlight.

Impression: Good product;

0 0 0

• Only for unprotected LiOn

posted bybil00 on 09/17/2016

I want to use it as USB power for Arduino projects. Pros: works as expected Cons: the protected battery does not fit, even if I cut out the rear part of the plastic holder I couldn't close the box. If is were 2 mm larger everything would be ok.

Impression: useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere