jnaprstek

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good connector for fraction of cost elsewhere

posted byjnaprstek on 08/04/2013

I haven't spotted any difference to other connectors I have. Crimping process produced good cable attachment (pins cut to the wires well, cable clamp didn't fall off) None, really If the connectors last for 1-2 years, it is the best buy. All of the connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent for DIY

I'm buying these extension leads as one of the least expensive ways how to get female power connector with cable attached (i.e. I usually cut off the other side). I haven't found anything better how to attach a wall-cube power supply to e.g. screw terminals ... Read more

0 0 0

• Even HDMI-CEC works

Used with Raspberry Pi and Panasonic TV with no issues so far. Full HD at 50Hz with no hickups, even the CEC channel works flawlessly The cable is relatively firm so I'd wonder how long is would last if manipulated frequently. As long as the cable is ... Read more

0 0 0

• Just works.

I'm using the cable to attach a laptop (with HDMI output) to a monitor (DVI input), i.e. frequent disconnections. So far I can say it works as supposed, no issues spotted so far. Electrically, the cable is OK, no disturbances to the picture, mechanically ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections