Benstwhite

12 22

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • As good as the real thing.

posted byBenstwhite on 09/07/2016

I have the real Gopro clamp and this product has by far exceded by expactions, there is grip on the inside and it was able to withstand heaps of use on the boat :)

Impression: good,Very good,Useful;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Same as the offical product

This is exactly the same as the offical gopro bag however dosn't have a short screw, great quality for such a low price

Impression: good,excellent,Useful;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

Started using as soon as I got them and they are yet to fail, they work with all the gopro clips I have tested and would reccomend

Impression: nice;

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great to keep in my bag

posted byBenstwhite on 09/02/2016

Is great to have in my bag incase I get locked out, I managed to get into my house twice with the rake and it comes with a handy little case to carry everything in. for the price I cant recommend anything diffrent

Impression: Useful,Easy,handy;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• PSP Charger

posted byBenstwhite on 08/10/2016

Just a basic usb charger, exactly the same that came with my Original psp, for $2 there isnt really much to say about it, Its a charger and looks like it is of fair quality :) would reccomend

Impression: It is what it is;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Exactly what is says it is

Ordered this to replace my broken one, does exactly what is says it does, fits the psp 3000 and 2000, no gaps or anything just clips in as it is supposed to :) Very happy with product for such a cheap price

Impression: Quality;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Good Product

Amazing speaker and so glad I got one. It works straight out of the box and mine could play music for about 9 hours! I am also really please too hear how loud it goes, its really impressive and sounds better than my $100 Sony speaker. for $40?... Read more

Impression: Very good product,Very Good Quality,very good price;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great price recommend to all

posted byBenstwhite on 07/03/2016

For $3 wasnt expecting much considering a pack of 6 cost about $10 Locally! I orderded 2 packs (12 In total) and they all work really well, extremely this and sticky. 10/10 will be ordering again. recommend to all

Impression: Cheap,great;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than a fitbit

posted byBenstwhite on 06/16/2016

Worked brilliantly straight out of the box, only took 1 hour till full charged. paired with my phone with no troubles and can acutely track my steps (tested with Fitbit Flex). This band is amazing value for the price and can do more than my which... Read more

Impression: good,Very good,excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great looking product

posted byBenstwhite on 06/16/2016

This USB Hub looks great along side my Imac and Macbook pro. There was no issues with drivers, I just plug in and it starts working just like it said on the page. Another great product for a great price

Impression: perfect,Awesome,does the job;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere