Koke42

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good item but be careful

posted byKoke42 on 04/11/2016

I wanted the item to replace the original 140mAh battery of a Creative Zen Stone Plus. It is superb and reliable: you can change it without problem but you will need a welder and be careful with the polarities. The only problem is somewhat thicker... Read more

Impression: Super;

0 0 0

• Perfect for Ubuntu LTS 14.04

posted byKoke42 on 04/07/2016

I bought it for a desktop server with Linux Ubuntu LTS 14.04. Worked like a charm: just plug and play. Syncs perfectly with my bluetooth speaker, which was what I wanted anyway. No cons detected.

Impression: Great!;

0 0 0

• The capo I was looking for

posted byKoke42 on 02/15/2016

Very easy to use. Easy to put on and easy to take off. It doesn't bother you when playing because all the mechanism is on the upper part of the fretboard. The build looks solid. Very happy with the item.

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• For an amateur player, more than enough

posted byKoke42 on 02/15/2016

They are very cheap and sound rather good. You won't expect the sound of the 15$ Savarez but for the amateur musician that I am, it is more than enough.

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• The capo I was looking for

posted byKoke42 on 04/10/2015

Pros: very easy to use. Easy to put on and easy to take off. It doesn't bother you when playing because all the mechanism is on the upper part of the fretboard. Cons: no one I can tell. The build looks solid. Very happy with the item.

Impression: good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere