jmbechet

7 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfect for my Raspberry Pi

posted byjmbechet on 02/17/2014

Good price. Nice look. Seems robust; Good build quality. Shipped with protective film on it to avoid scratches. Easy to assemble. Great look with RaspberryPi leds flashing. The protective film a little bit annoying to remove but it is not really a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• My 6 years old son enjoys it !!!

posted byjmbechet on 01/15/2014

A lot of games (168) ; good old games of the eighties like Super Mario Bros, Galaga, Sokoban, PacMan, Donkey Kong, ... easy to use by a 6 years old kid not speaking english Screen is flimsy, some pixels killed by kids pushing on the screen with ;... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice watch

posted byjmbechet on 05/31/2013

- good build quality - looks like an expensive watch like a Rolex GMT Master - build quality of the band is less than the watch - after a few weeks, the band pin broke, I had to replace it, and a few weeks after, the other band pin broke also ; no... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for my kitchen

posted byjmbechet on 01/25/2013

Replace perfectly halogen lights in my Ikea kitchen. Very easy to install ; no screws. Very good quality ; heat well dissipated, working since more than one year now and no problem. Led driver provided ; just plug it to 220V Diameter equal to my ;... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for beginners, kids

posted byjmbechet on 01/15/2013

I bought this harmonica for my 5 years old son who likes to play with my Hohner harmonicas. I was impressed by the quality by this low cost harmonica. It is well tuned, easy to play and has a good sound. The build quality is very good and is to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect backup battery for Pentax K-r

posted byjmbechet on 01/14/2013

- Perfect for backup battery for my Pentax K-r - good build quality (like the original one) - fits perfectly into the camera and the charger - good price (I dont' know the price of an original battery) - battery capacity is less than the original... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for SDR

posted byjmbechet on 01/14/2013

- Works well with OsmoSDR, RTLSDR and SDR# - very hot after a while; some websites advise to install an homemade heatsink to avoid to damage the device - do NOT install drivers provided on the CD if you plan to use it for SDR - I didn't tried the... Read more

1 2

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere