rcglaser

7 133

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Really nice key-chain flashlight

posted byrcglaser on 09/08/2018

Pros: feels and looks as a quality and well built flashlight. My 6 and 4 years old kids love it. That's the 3rd time I bought them Cons: none so for

Impression: good,sturdy,Small;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Elegant case, but not too sturdy

posted byrcglaser on 09/08/2018

Pros: elegant, very thin, doesn't add bulkiness to the iPhone X Cons: Doesn't look as sturdy as you would expect for a case to protect a very expensive iPhone X

Impression: elegant,Thin;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really nice key-chain flashlight

posted byrcglaser on 09/02/2017

Pros: feels and looks as a quality and well built flashlight. My 5 years old son loves it Cons: none so far

Impression: good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice leather case

Pros: well built, nice looking. The leather gives a touch of sophistication Cons: the color is brown and gold, which isn't the perfect match for my silver and white phone (but still it looks quite cool)

Impression: Beutiful;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice cable

Pros: very well built, feels and looks like a high quality cable, strong and long Cons: none so far

Impression: Good quality;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• 1 of the 3 batteries was dead

Pros: kid friendly (bought it to my 3 years old daughter), very cheap Cons: arrived with a dead battery. And it's not a flashlight made to be opened (i.e. to replace the batteries). I managed to open it and verified that 1 of the 3 batteries was... Read more

Impression: Useful;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really nice Android smartphone

posted byrcglaser on 10/03/2016

Pros: light, well built, beautiful, really fast, nice screen and with a good price Cons: for some friends it came with a custom shop ROM, needing to replace with Xiaomi's official global one, which could be hard for the not so tech savvy. Luckily... Read more

Impression: Beautiful,great;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere