DX » Community » Reviews » 10592600's reviews

12 105

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great product, great price

posted by10592600 on 11/11/2017

Pros: it is very easy to use and very conviniet. You can use it to inspect every object and every surface. For example the coating of your car. The LED light is very bright and you get a clear few. The zoom and focus works very smoth. Cons: Even I... Read more

Impression: Universal,microcosmos;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• excelent product for good price

posted by10592600 on 06/04/2017

Pros: Many colors, selection with touch wheel, nice programs PWM Frequency 154 Hz Cons: None Works well, will buy again.

Impression: Colorfull,Usefull;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice battery storrage

Pros: Fit well for AA and AAA battery, good for shelf storrage of batteries Cons: Open easy, not recomended for transport

Impression: Good product,Usefull;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good USB to serial converter

Pros: small farm factor, only one connector, red and green transmission led, srink tube for isolation Cons: none I willl buy it again

Impression: perfect,Works Good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Smart helper, but low quality manufactured

posted by10592600 on 03/19/2017

Pros: Works as intended, the cutting blade has appropriate deep and do not damage orange pulp (in most cases, as every orange is different by nature) Cons: The quality of the product is low. It is visible that the mould has low quality. The pins a... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Poor quality,Usefull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tinny hygro/termometer with big display

posted by10592600 on 03/15/2017

I like the compact size, the display is as large as the housing. The sensor opening is on the back side, so it is suitable to install it in the front panel of compartments. It has a snap in housing, but it looks also great on table. The display is... Read more

Impression: Useful,Accurate,compact;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small piece - Excellent product

I'm happy that i found this product. It is the smallest possible way to convert any regular usb device into an OTG device (as long as the software of the mobile device supports it). It holds with good strength and nothing moves or falls off (at of... Read more

Impression: excellent,Useful,Small;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price and suitable quality

Removable high strength clip: Yes, it has strength, actual a bit too much to wear it on pocket of jeans. Aluminium alloy: Wight 46 grams (70 grams with AA battery), feels very light, on first moment I thought that it is plastic and not aluminium.... Read more

Impression: good,price;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hygrometer with thermometer function

posted by10592600 on 03/08/2017

Pros: Good price, works good, has long wire, very compact size, fast reaction to temperature and humidity changes Cons: Could not find any I like most that it shows humidity in huge letters and that temperatur is little. I could not test accuracy,... Read more

Impression: Good price,Easy;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Must have for DIY projects

posted by10592600 on 12/04/2016

I was very pleased to see that there are male and female connectors in the box, when i ordered i did not notice that there are male connectors in the box as well.

Impression: good;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere