DX » Community » Reviews » ramiabouzahra's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Needed if you're a RPI user

posted byramiabouzahra on 01/03/2017

Price is awesome! But the quality is something else, it almost came broken but I had to snap it back in place. Works so far and even has a little place so you can hang it on your keys. Rate it solid 5/7

Impression: good,Useful;

0 0 3

• Awesome! Just a little tinier than expected

posted byramiabouzahra on 01/03/2017

Does everything you'd expect out of a breadboard, it is just a lot tinier than shown on pictures. Works fine and the quality is outstanding! The packing was a little more interesting but I guess a boat ride can't damage something this tiny and... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 3

• Good for mouse clicks

posted byramiabouzahra on 10/31/2016

They came neatly packed in one of those tiny "zip" bags and they where actually 10 pieces. The good thing is that they work and arrived, the bad thing is however that the metal thing on the button is very easy to fall off and break. Shipping took... Read more

Impression: Good product;

0 0 3

• Premium quality, at cheap prize

First time ever buying from this site and shipping took, for me at least a while. Quality is extremely nice, it comes in its own static bag to prevent it from being damaged I guess. At the time of buying this it was cheap. If you want any more me... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 3

• Skeptical at first

At first I thought this whole site was a fake when I ordered 3 products (including this) and it felt like they never arrived. But today they came and I was chocked by the amazing quality this and the other products had. Sizes however for this was... Read more

Impression: good,perfect,OK;

0 0 3

DX Everywhere