OldRock

17 16

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent acquisition!

posted byOldRock on 01/05/2013

Good build quality! It adapts easily to the camera lens! It really extends the possibilities of shooting without recourse to the purchase of a new lens! It's not like a professional-quality lens, but it is very good, and with very little distortion. For ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent purchase!

Good build quality! It adapts easily to the camera lens! It really extends the possibilities of shooting without recourse to the purchase of a new lens! It's not like a professional-quality lens, but it is very good, and with very little distortion. For ... Read more

0 0

• Why didn't I bought this before?

I feared it would damage the printer! I feared it would harm the warranty coverage! I feared all compatible inks were of poor quality and that could ruin the printer! All this is completely false! With good quality ink, the prints are of high quality,... Read more

1 0

• does what it says it does

It is easy to use, despite the unclear instructions! It supports a wide range of ink cartridges! The construction is robust, as seen in the product image in the DX site. Some cartridges require special attention because they do not fit perfectly! Could ... Read more

1 0

• Very useful!

posted byOldRock on 09/08/2011

Imagine you want to take a picture with the camera close to the ground! With this adapter you do not have to stay below the machine. Imagine you want to take a picture of something on the ground, but from the height of your head! With this adapter does ... Read more

0 0

• A Must Have

posted byOldRock on 09/08/2011

Even with this great price, the build quality is realy very good. It seems as robust as if it were made ??of metal, but with a lower weight. The fit is perfect, like the Canon's original. It took hundreds of photos with this Macro, and found no downside.... Read more

3 0

• Good acquisition!

posted byOldRock on 07/24/2011

It is not a bargain, but is not expensive and help save some money. CF cards are already very expensive compared to SD ones. I tried with 2 SD the class and they stood well in my Canon EOS 400D (which only accepts CF, so it was a good upgrade). Even in ... Read more

0 0

• Bests Gadget

posted byOldRock on 07/24/2011

The price couldn't be better". It's very easy to use! You plug it, andther's only one button! Very well build. Useful to get stable Photos. I bought this remote switch for my Canon EOS 400D and it worked perfectly, with no vibration, no hands shacking,... Read more

0 0

• Good photo gadget!

posted byOldRock on 07/15/2011

Very good price. Build quality beyond expectations. Versatility is really impressive. It replaces all macro rings I have. All the mechanisms seem to operate without incident, and smoothly. Too complicated to operate. It requires advanced knowledge of ... Read more

2 0

• Good Tweezers

posted byOldRock on 07/15/2011

I saw the reviews of this product after ordering it twice. The steel seems to me that has good quality and the size of the gripper is suitable for the work i do with them. In none of the order they sent me tweezers with rust or other damage. I recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections