DX » Community » Reviews » 1076901's reviews

11 41

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • I have another, but this was able to find the error.

posted by1076901 on 11/13/2017

I have been searching for an error for some months, and have bought an instrument with a cable and a LCD-screen that is supposed to tell me things. It did not! This did the job, easy to install, easy to connect, and a multitude of possibilities in... Read more

Impression: OK;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Everything fine, but the user manual does not explain all you need to know.

posted by1076901 on 11/13/2017

They arrived quite fast. Mounting was a little tricky. You have to twist and drag off the plastic ring, mount only the ring as you normally do with the bulb, and then set in the LED, and give it a little twist to secure it. Not difficult, but it a... Read more

Impression: Very Good!,excellent, buy a set!;

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• How can I connect this?

posted by1076901 on 11/14/2015

Works as it says, but the output voltage is only 1.7Volt. Sure it is fine if I wanted a LED to light up, but I wanted a water pump to switch on at 12 Volt when someone comes into the Kitchen or the bathroom. Now I have to find a relay, or make to... Read more

Impression: Not positive surprise;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Almost easy to install

posted by1076901 on 10/23/2015

I had to be a little creative when I was making the hole for the sensor and placing the Device, but it is small and adjustable and is doing exactly what I want. Can be used to turn on light, to alarms, or as I use it, to turn on a water pump when... Read more

Impression: Exactly what i wanted;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Many enough, and how to make different values.

posted by1076901 on 03/07/2015

I do not need them often, but now I have all the values I need. Some of you might like to know how to make other values. To make more resistance you just connect two or more in series. If you need a lower value or a value in between the standard,... Read more

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice solution, an the right price

posted by1076901 on 03/06/2015

I'm using UV-light for two different Things. One is to purify water. UV-light kills bacteria's. The water must be in a plastic bottle, not glass, and after some minutes under UV-light it should be clean. This might be different elsewhere, the here... Read more

Impression: Satisfied;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A nice surprise, really tuff box!

posted by1076901 on 02/02/2015

This was a nice surprise! I bought two different sizes, and I will write exactly the same in both reviews: Perfect, solid, tuff boxes that is perfect for electronics you want to protect against almost anything. Maybe a car running over it can it,... Read more

Impression: Super;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beautiful box, ,and very solid!

This was a nice surprise! I bought two different sizes, and I will write exactly the same in both reviews: Perfect, solid, tuff boxes that is perfect for electronics you want to protect against almost anything. Maybe a car running over it can it,... Read more

Impression: perfect;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Have seen better.

Looks very nice, green as the light, but something is wrong with this one. The light is very sharp when I press the button, but in half a second it reduces the power to a very tiny and weak dot. I tried to click many times, and the power is almost... Read more

Impression: Hmmm?;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good when everything is right.

I bought this because I have a metal detector, and hearing protection with radio. The cable for normal headset is hooking up in everything, so no I can have wireless transferring of the beeps from my hand to my ears, excellent! Distance at least a... Read more

Impression: OK;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere