JosephZ

6 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap tool but still does the job

posted byJosephZ on 06/18/2011

-It has moldings from 2.0mm to 3.3mm (outer diameter) -the price is affordable -comes with free shipping -made of plastic/nylon which will not scratch your case back -Kind of light -don't know whether the plastic die will last -would be better if the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great tool for measuring temperature

-Cheap -Simple enough to use -Good build quality -Measures celsius or fahrenheit -doesn't consume batteries quickly -not sure if it's a con but it uses 9v batteries which are harder to buy than aa or aaa -manual isn't written well enough but the tool ... Read more

0 0 0

• Handy light for dark moments

Sturdy enough and the price is good. Illuminates up to 6 feet in total darkness. It has high/low beam and can attach to any camera with a tripod mount at the bottom. a bit heavy when loaded with batteries. I'm never relying on the built-in ridiculous ... Read more

0 0 0

• Its a lipo bag nothing more.

posted byJosephZ on 06/17/2011

I own a lot of li-po batteries because i fly rc helis so i found this very useful for charging or storing batteries. As li-po batteries are kind of dangerous if maltreated these charging bags reduce the risk of fire should something go wrong. I can't ... Read more

0 0 0

• Highly recommended SD card

I bought these SD card to put in my Kodak Play HD sport camera and i've been using frequently all the time with no hiccups. Packaging was fairly okay because it came in a protective plastic case and the package was inside bubble wrap. Read/write speeds ... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple enough to do the job

Great price great quality. Simple and does the job. I've tried many kinds of cases and found some of them very annoying because it reflects the flash so it messes up the picture but since this bumper covers only the side you have no reason not to get ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections